Delightful Spacious Cottage Surrounded by Fields\
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Set in the West of Dorset, Willow Barn is a tastefully converted barn, accommodating up to 4 guests over two bedrooms. This barn is wheelchair accessible with wide doors throughout, wet rooms with walk in showers and distributed over one level.
Surrounded by the fields, cycle paths and bridleways of Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this home is perfectly located for a pretty rural getaway.
Featuring a delightful open-plan layout, the modern, well equipped kitchen and dining area flow through to the living area and out into the garden through French doors. Willow is well-suited for couples and families to relax in during their stay. The barn benefits from underfloor central heating so is perfectly cosy even in the Autumn and Winter months.
The first bedroom comprises of a zip and link super king-size bed, which can be a twin upon advance request for flexible sleeping arrangements, and connects...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.