Oystercatcher is a fantastically furnished first floor single bedroom apartment located in the charming North Yorkshire town of Whitby. The coastal town is a wonderful holiday location for guests at any time of the year.
The apartment is furnished to the highest standard throughout, being both comfortable and stylish with modern and homely fixtures and fittings.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living area with bay window is spacious and bright and is fully equipped for all self-catering stays, with a fridge, oven, hob, toaster, kettle, microwave and coffee machine. With tall ceilings and light flooding in the from the large window, it is a sunny and welcoming space. There is a nautical theme to the decor and the fireplace provides a great focal point for the room as well as offering plenty of heat for cosy winter nights in.
The comfy king-sized bed boasts premium bedding and linen so you can...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.