- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Let the coastal breeze put your mind at ease in our single-story stay, “Tea Time” - with 3bd/1.5ba, this space would be ideal for groups/families of up to eight people. As a luxury when staying with us, this property also features on-site parking, so you won’t have to worry about hunting for a space! As you pull into the drive, you will feel as if you’ve stepped into a storybook with its charming enchanted-like exterior tucked behind the greenery. This feeling will follow you to the interior - where you will find the living room has been adorned with delicate furnishings and accent pieces to give the home a soft, cozy feel. In addition to the impeccable styling, the living area features plenty of seating for the whole group to hang out and relax together after a long day exploring the city. Just off of the living room is the dining room - featuring a formal dining table with seating for 6 people. Have a larger group than...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Welcome to Park Circle! North Charleston is a vibrant neighborhood located just north of downtown Charleston. This charming area offers plenty of things to do, from exploring the charming Riverfront Park to dining at local restaurants. An easily walkable area, peppered with parks, green spaces, and outdoor recreational areas, Park Circle even has its own disc golf course. There are also several unique attractions, such as the Thursday Farmers Market and the Firefly Distillery. Montague Avenue is full of diverse local cocktail and wine bars to explore, with Holy City Brewing just a few steps south for those looking for a unique craft beer experience. The entire area offers plenty of opportunities to sip on something special, paired with great atmosphere. It’s also conveniently located between Charleston International Airport and downtown Charleston, for ease of travel in and out of town. The neighborhood is encircled by train tracks that service Charleston’s port. If you believe the noise may be a problem, it may be wise to book accommodations in a different area of Charleston. Apart from the rare train horn, we are confident that you will find the neighborhood serene and tranquil. Whether you’re looking for some fun activities or just want to explore the area, Park Circle North Charleston has something for everyone!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF NORTH CHARLESTON!
- *Once your Confirm Booking at a Property Manager property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
- The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily fitness classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Experience Charleston’s very own downtown oasis and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that Property Manager is not the Wonderer and offers this amenity complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
- Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have provided laundry detergent for your convenience.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- 1 Bag of Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Starter Pack of Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels )
- Starter Pack of Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- 4 Towels Per Bed / Clean Bed Linens
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of North Charleston's Ordinance rules.
- The city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!