Fishtown Home with Arcade | 5 BDRMS
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
No expense was spared in designing this unparalleled Fishtown loft. Our 2500 sqft loft features:
-65-inch Smart TV
-Highest Speed WiFi
-ARCADE Room featuring Street Fighter II, Pac-man and more!
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Perfect Fishtown Location
This is a great place to call home for families or large group of friends.
This is a one-of-a-kind 5-bedroom bi-level loft in the heart of Fishtown.
The loft is located on the second floor of the building. Walk up the outdoor staircase one flight and enter in the loft. On the first floor of the loft you have the kitchen, living room, full bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
On the second floor of the loft you will find the 3 other bedrooms and another full bathroom.
Guests will be provided an access code.
There’s no shortage of cool in Fishtown, which has emerged as Philly’s truest harbor of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
There’s no shortage of cool in Fishtown, which has emerged as Philly’s truest harbor of artistic, culinary and musical action. This classic working-class neighborhood, so named due to its history as an epicenter for the commercial shad-fishing industry, offers a colorful exception to the city’s gridded urban rule with its collection of narrow streets beset with modest row homes and independently owned businesses. North of Girard, south of Lehigh, east of Front and west of the Delaware River, Philly’s young creative class roots itself here with hopes to take ideas from gestation to reality. This momentous influx of new residents gave way to great new bars, restaurants, music venues, studios and galleries. Newcomers integrating and collaborating with the neighborhood’s longtime residents sets Fishtown apart as one of Philadelphia’s most exciting neighborhoods.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking inside the house or within 25 feet of entrance
- No Pets unless prior approval has been given
- Early check-ins or late check-outs must be approved by management
- No Parties or Loud music
- Only those listed on the reservation are permitted inside the property unless prior approval is obtained
- Please be respectful of our neighbors