Historical home with exposed beams in Dinan
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Come and discover the beautiful medieval town of Dinan and stay in this magnificent half-timbered house, typical of the Brittany region! Located in the city centre, leave your car behind and visit the charming cobbled streets of the city with friends or family, or go to the sublime Emerald Coast and its breathtaking landscapes.
Classified 4*, this 16th century building has 140 m² spread over 3 levels and has all the necessary comfort for a successful stay: a living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms and one with its own bathroom as well as two shower rooms.
The house :
Located in a pleasant area to live, this home is composed as follows:
- A beautiful dining room with a large reception table with seating for 8.
- A very cosy living room with a sofa, armchairs, a coffee table, a table with 2 seats, a TV, a sink and a decorative fireplace.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.