(23B) Robin’s Nest
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Robin’s Nest is a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, a home that sleeps up to 6 guests. The fully equipped kitchen also has a dishwasher. The Great Room has an in-room air unit that cools the cabin on hot summer days. Other amenities include ceiling fans, satellite TV, and WiFi. The private deck has a gas BBQ, table, and lounge chairs, perfect for outdoor grilling and dining. This home is nestled in a beautiful wooded setting. "EV Charging Station available within five miles of the cabin"
2 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 6 - Single Level - Bronze rated - 910 Sq. Ft. - 678 Sq. Ft. Deck
***Nightly rates do not include a County Occupancy Tax of 13.5%, a $120.00 non-refundable Cleaning Fee, and a $99 non-refundable Damage Waiver Fee.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.