Deluxe in Notting Hill
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
At the front of the home, is a pretty front garden with flowers and a cast-iron gate. The entrance hall offers Victorian tiles and a welcoming feel. The living area is on the left-hand side.
The living room is elegant and sophisticated in style- with dark walls and a large decorative fireplace, with attractive artwork on the wall above. The seating includes a sofa, armchairs and a central coffee table. In the bay window, is a piano and stool.
The space also includes a charming bureau desk and chair, a further sofa, bookcase and a television. This leads through to the kitchen and dining room, with a few steps down for access.
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
The kitchen and dining space offers beautiful high ceilings, complimented by a large white kitchen island and wooden floors. The space has an airy feel, with sleek fittings. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.