Scandi-style by the River
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Offering plenty of natural light and stylish furnishings, this East London home is ideal for up to 4 adults and 1 child. Just a short walk from the banks of the River Thames and the Tower of London. For business travellers, Canary Wharf and the City are within easy reach.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of the building, with an elevator up to the entrance.
Inside, the main living area is straight ahead.
KITCHEN, LIVING AND DINING ROOM
A light and open-plan space, with a contemporary aesthetic. The kitchen offers a breakfast bar and bar stools. It is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay.
The living area has a calming feel – complete with a velvet sofa in grey, a patterned rug and a television. The sofa can be made into a bed for 1 child, if needed.
By the windows, there is also a large drinks trolley and chairs, which can double-up as a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.