Extremely Lovely 1880 Cottage with Private Entrance
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This cottage is a newly renovated, delightfully stylish character property in the heart of Porthleven. Originally a fisherman’s cottage built in 1880 it perfectly blends the traditional features with all the modern decor and appliances guests can expect. Just a short walk to the harbour and beaches, and even closer to restaurants and shops, this is an incredible luxury cottage that will be the perfect base from which to enjoy your next holiday in Cornwall.
The property sits in the heart of the historic harbour town of Porthleven which boasts many excellent independent restaurants, pubs and boutiques and a well stocked supermarket.
Entering in through the front door, you are welcomed into a wonderfully homely living room, with a feature fireplace boasting an electric wood burner effect fire. It comes with optimyst technology to provide an authentic log burner experience but without any of the hard work. With chic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Internet Access: included in the price.
- Crib: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.