Tranquil Unique Cottage Surrounded by Ancient Woodland
This home is part of a collection of three cosy and tucked-away properties which can be together for groups of seven people in four bedrooms. It’s an ideal setting for three couples or a multi-generation family to get away together where they can share the outdoor space but with each getting their own living, cooking and sleeping areas.
There is a beautiful stream running right through the garden and past the back door of the properties. The sound of running water helps create a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere for a peaceful stay, but it does make the property unsuitable for children. Babes in arms are very welcome, however.
The lodges are surrounded by a beautiful 12-acre ancient woodland, complete with its own stream and an abundance of wildlife. Guests can enjoy the peace and tranquility of the privately owned woodlands or explore further into the Dartmoor National Park.
The lodges comprise one...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.