Traditional Thatched Cottage with Sunny Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A beautifully presented, traditional thatched cottage sleeping four people in two bedrooms. The cottage is Grade II listed and is full of character but with all the modern requirements for a cosy stay. It’s an ideal choice for couples, friends or a small family.
Guests will fall in love with this home before even stepping inside: Nestled into the side of a quiet hill, the stunning exterior oozes charm while the wrap-around gardens provide an incredible vantage point from which to take in the surrounding countryside on a sunny day. The gardens are south-facing and have outdoor furniture on a top terrace where guests can soak up the sun in the summer.
Stepping inside the cottage into the kitchen, guests will find it well-stocked with all the amenities and utensils required to cook up a feast. There’s a handy dishwasher and washing machine for guests’ use as well. The kitchen then opens up into the main living and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Pet: 25 GBP per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.