Attractive Period Cottage near Beaches and Coves
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This cottage makes for a great holiday location and perfect for families with its convenient ground floor bedroom and shower room. The cottage is full of character with a cosy log burning stove in the living room and characterful features and tasteful decoration throughout. The village of Nancledra is a great spot from which to explore West Cornwall, and both the South and North Coasts with their beautiful beaches and coves.
The property is set on a farm in a wooded valley only three miles from the popular fishing harbour of St Ives and its neighbour Carbis Bay. The 300 year old cottage has been beautifully converted retaining many character features but with the benefit of modern fixtures and fittings. On the ground floor can be found the living space with a separate dining area that comfortably seats six, a cosy living room with its large characterful fireplace, kitchen and the downstairs bedroom with shower room & WC.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Baby high chair: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Crib: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- Pet: 30 GBP per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Parking: included in the price. Max. quantity: 2.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.