Enchanting Hammersmith Home close to Shepherds Bush
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Owner Kim is a garden designer and her artistic flair is obvious as soon as you enter this quintessentially English terrace house.
This charming 2-bedroom character cottage offers an oasis of calm for up to 4 guests.
On the ground floor you will find a sitting room, a very bright fully fitted kitchen and a welcoming dining corner. The kitchen includes everything needed for self-catering.
The kitchen/ dining room opens onto a beautiful, mature garden which offers exceptional privacy. The perfect antidote to days spent visiting buzzing London.
Upstairs there is a master bedroom with a TV, a queen size bed and plenty of inbuilt storage and another bedroom which can be set up for one or two guests. The single bed pulls out to reveal a second single bed.
The family bathroom is spacious, has a bathtub and a large window.
There are many original period features throughout the home as...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Big Ben - 8.70 km; Buckingham palace - 7.80 km; Bus stop - 300.00 m; Coop - 450.00 m; Covent Garden - 8.80 km; Downtown Business Center - 5.60 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 20.10 km; Financial District - 12.90 km; Gatwick Airport - 44.20 km; Harrods - 5.80 km; Heathrow Airport - 14.30 km; Hyde Park - 4.90 km; Kensington Palace - 4.40 km; Kings Cross - 9.70 km; Leicester Square - 8.60 km; London Eye - 9.30 km; Luton Airport - 50.60 km; Natural History Museum - 4.70 km; Notting Hill - 3.50 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 2.20 km; Oxford Street - 7.10 km; Paddington Train Station - 5.00 km; piccadilly circus - 7.40 km; Portobello Market - 4.20 km; Royal Albert Hall - 4.70 km; Soho - 7.70 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 10.50 km; The British Library - 9.30 km; The British Museum - 8.40 km; The House of Parliament - 8.70 km; The Thames River - 1.10 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 12.60 km; Trafalgar Square - 8.40 km; Tube station - 600.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 5.00 km; West End Theartres - 8.20 km; Westminster Cathedral - 7.70 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Infants not allowed. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.