Trendy Queen’s Park Home close to Hampstead
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Luxurious 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms London townhouse in West London with private parking. Nestled within a quiet private gated development, this contemporary three storey house offers spacious accommodation in a peaceful location.
The ground floor comprises two spacious double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor you will find an impressive open plan living and dining area with a large modern dining table. Natural light flows in through a series of floor to ceiling windows.
The high end fitted kitchen with its generous island has all mod cons built in, ready to accommodate all cooking abilities. The second floor is home to the master bedroom, an inviting king size bed, wall to wall wardrobes and en-suite shower room, along with a tranquil and private terrace area for relaxing and making the most of the warmer months.
This property also benefits from a private...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Big Ben - 8.20 km; Buckingham Palace - 6.70 km; Bus stop - 100.00 m; Covent Garden - 7.10 km; Downtown Business Center - 7.30 km; Excel Exhibition Hall - 18.60 km; Financial District - 14.70 km; Gatwick Airport - 47.30 km; Harrods - 5.50 km; Heathrow Airport - 19.10 km; Hyde Park - 4.20 km; Kensington Palace - 3.70 km; Kings Cross - 6.90 km; Leicester Square - 6.60 km; London Eye - 7.90 km; Luton Airport - 45.90 km; Marks and Spencers - 350.00 m; Natural History Museum - 4.90 km; Nearest Tube station - 400.00 m; Notting Hill - 2.30 km; Olympia Exhibition Centre - 5.10 km; Oxford Street - 5.30 km; Paddington Train Station - 3.20 km; Piccadilly Circus - 6.30 km; Portobello Market - 2.00 km; Royal Albert Hall - 4.60 km; Soho - 6.00 km; St Paul's Cathedral - 8.90 km; The British Library - 6.50 km; The British Museum - 6.50 km; The House of Parliament - 8.20 km; The Thames - 6.70 km; The Tower of London and Tower Bridge - 10.70 km; Trafalgar Square - 6.90 km; Victoria & Albert Museum - 5.00 km; West End Theartres - 6.90 km; Westminster Cathedral - 7.20 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.