- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The apartment is situated on the first floor of the building- with an elevator up to the entrance.
Upon entering the home there is a spacious entrance hallway, with the living area straight-ahead.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
The living room offers a cool, contemporary aesthetic- with a semi-circular feature wall opposite the leather sofa. This includes a television and surrounding ornamental pieces.
The kitchen is open plan from the living area and offers a great island with bar stools, creating the perfect breakfast bar or dining space. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay.
This space also enjoys sliding doors out to a balcony.
The balcony offers a place to relax outside- with an outdoor table and chairs for two.
This room offers two comfortable armchairs in cream- these can convert into...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.