- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The apartment is situated on the 9th floor of the building, with an elevator up to the entrance.
LIVING & DINING ROOM
The main living area enjoys great views from the wall-to-wall windows. There is an oval, marble-topped dining table and surrounding white chairs, with a modernist chandelier hanging down above. The seating area includes two sofas, red armchairs, bold artwork on the walls and interesting pottery and ornaments.
The kitchen is chic and contemporary and includes all the amenities you will need during your stay.
The master bedroom is light and stylish- decorated with gorgeous illustrations and sculptures of figures. There is a Super-King size bed, with a wooden day bed opposite. This room also includes many framed artworks and a mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors. From the window, there are views to the Eiffel Tower!
MASTER EN SUITE
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.