- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
4 star GOLD Visit Britain rated
Wansfell is set in a conservation area, a few minutes’ walk from the town centre. From its elevated position it sits in large gardens that offer views to Lake Windermere. This modern, detached property in its own grounds, has been finished to a high standard by its current owner to offer a high quality retreat in one of the Lake District’s most desirable locations whatever the time of year you choose to visit.
The house takes its name from the neighbouring hill that overlooks Lake Windermere and is one of the Lake District’s most stunning viewpoints.
The lounge is bright and airy with dual aspect patio doors to the gardens and a log burning stove. This social space is complemented with a great dining room with its bespoke dining table and access to the balcony and a ground floor snug ideal for reading or watching TV. The kitchen is very well appointed and the ideal place...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.