Apt 1, 71 Micklegate, YORK
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This apartment is within a Georgian town house that has recently been renovated by York Conservation Trust. Restored and fitted out to a high standard and thoughtfully furnished
You enter the property from Micklegate into a grand hallway, with the apartment entrance on the 1st Floor. The apartment is spread over 3 floors, with a large living room on the ground floor with access to a small outside seating area that opens out into a private courtyard. The large kitchen/diner is on the 1st floor, and the two double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms are on the top floor.
Although the front bedroom overlooks a busy street, the secondary glazing will ensure a quiet nights sleep.
We are available for key collection and early arrival luggage drop-off in our office; Property Manager YORK on the ground floor of 71 Micklegate, and available to support you during your stay with us.
Micklegate is a vibrant...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.