Gladiolus House - Tinos
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This typical Cycladic house with its stone-built premises is ideally blending with the surrounding environment. It is located in Mountado Village where no cars are allowed, making this house, an ideal option for relaxation.
When you enter the house, your eye cannot fail to see the so many art objects that are at every corner of this house. You will feel like reading the story of this house by exploring the hidden treasures. With a beautiful stone arcade and massive mirrors, decorationg the walls of the house, gives it an aristocratic charm.
As you walk at the house, you may notice that the prevailed materials that introduce you to the architectural style of Tinian house is stone and wood, which the furniture, floors, walls and other decorative elements are made from. While the fine carpets adds a homely tune to this house.
By exploring the bedrooms that are allocated through the floors, you may...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Tinos is a many facets island. The locals are proud of preserving their legacy in gastronomy, architecture and the unspoiled nature of the island. It is renown for its wild and organized beaches, the variety of museums dedicated to history and art,such as the Archeological Museum of Tinos and the Museum of Marble crafts, as well as its whitewashed villages, which are spread all over the island. The Gladiolus House is located in Mountados; a picturesque traditional village of Tinos. Trademark of the village is the stream with the small stone bridge, whereas there are traditional restaurants with excellent local products and Greek cuisine. Closest airport: Mykonos, 40 min by boat Closest port: Tinos, 11 min drive Closest town: Tinos (Chora), 11 min drive Closest beaches: 12 min drive Agios Fokas beach, 14 min drive Kionia beach
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.