Relaxing Holiday Home with Own Garden and Steam Bath
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
A ground floor home 100 m2 renovated in 2018, inspired by the coziness of the original space, with its low ceiling and original cellar use. The garden cellar is named as such as it opens out into the garden of the City Cottage.
With respect towards the local vernacular architecture this residence, the traditional timber floors and all the original materials have been restored and renovated. Luxury beds with very comfortable American mattresses, tastefully picked furniture and decor. Old restored wooden windows which have had double glazing installed and in general all the luxury amenities of the 21st century are provided. Heating, cooling and domestic hot water are provided by 100% by renewable sources of energy. A fine amenity of the Garden Cellar is its own hammam (steam bath), a complementary service to our guests.
This home was designed as warm space to be inhabited by a family or group of friends with its...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Laundry Services: Available on request
Garden Cellar is part of the City Cottage villa, and with the Green House 80 m2 (first floor) can be used as a single villa of 180 m2 which is connected with an internal staircase and has a specially soundproofed door to provide privacy and comfort to residents. It is located in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Kalamata, in a walking distance from the centre, and the local beach. This neighborhood was once an endless orange and lemon grove, the City Cottage along with its neighboring houses has preserved the old homes and gardens to give a unique view of traditional hospitality in Kalamata and the south of Greece. The Garden Cellar is a part of Kalamata Mediterranean Villas. The accommodation has been declared to the Greek National Tourism Organization under the notification number 1051184.001.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.