Relaxing Holiday Home with Own Garden and Steam Bath
A ground floor home 100 m2 renovated in 2018, inspired by the coziness of the original space, with its low ceiling and original cellar use. The garden cellar is named as such as it opens out into the garden of the City Cottage.
With respect towards the local vernacular architecture this residence, the traditional timber floors and all the original materials have been restored and renovated. Luxury beds with very comfortable American mattresses, tastefully picked furniture and decor. Old restored wooden windows which have had double glazing installed and in general all the luxury amenities of the 21st century are provided. Heating, cooling and domestic hot water are provided by 100% by renewable sources of energy. A fine amenity of the Garden Cellar is its own hammam (steam bath), a complementary service to our guests.
This home was designed as warm space to be inhabited by a family or group of friends with its...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on request
The neighborhood has a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, and is ideal for walks in the city, as it is in walking distance (7-10 min) to both the city center and the beach of Kalamata.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- All we would like is to respect the house and garden as if they were yours.