- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Situated less than a 15 minute walk from Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and nearby Notting Hill, this apartment is ideal for up to 4 guests. Complete with private balcony.
The apartment is situated on the second floor of the building, with an elevator up to the entrance.
In the entrance hallway inside the flat, there is a large map of London spread across the wall, providing a captivating feature. On the left of the hallway, is the living area.
KITCHEN, DINING & LIVING ROOM
The open-plan living area has beautiful Parquet flooring throughout and contemporary furnishings. The seating area comprises two comfortable sofas, a coffee table and a television. Sliding doors provide access to the private balcony.
The dining area offers a white table and surrounding grey chairs, with a mirrored wall behind, adding to the light in the room. The adjacent kitchen is sleek, with white fittings and a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.