- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Name: Red Cottage | Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 1 | Sleeps: 6 | Access: Split Lake Front | Dogs Welcome Max. 2 | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Cozy up and relax in this quaint red cottage located just off 219! Red Cottage offers you a retreat away from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life. Let the bubbles of the hot tub soothe away your stresses and allow yourself to unwind and enjoy your time away. Enjoy the beautiful filtered lake views while kicking it back in the sunroom or breathe in the fresh mountain and lake air while sipping your morning coffee on the front porch swing. A quick climb down the stairs and a (careful) walk across route 219 will place your right at your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
"Lake front? Check! Close to everything you could need at the lake? Check! Have it all when you stay along Garrett Highway! Also known as Route 219, this span of road stretches all the way from McHenry to Oakland, and is where many of Deep Creek's best shopping, dining, and attractions are located. Many of the homes along Route 219 are within walking distance of Trader's Landing, the Honi Honi, Ace's Run Restaurant, and so much more! Plus, a lot of the homes here have amazing lake views, even if they're across the street! You can't get much closer to all the action! Community Amenities: -Close to Lakeside Creamery -Close to Uno's Restaurant -Close to Garrett 8 Cinemas -Central Location"
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.