Sea Breeze 504 Deluxe
Located Directly on the Door and Onto the Sand. A True Oasis for the Perfect Retreat. Sea Breeze is located in the Heart of the Action on Beach Boulevard. You are within Minutes of Casinos, Shopping and Family Entertainment. Sea Breeze offers Gorgeous Gulf Views with Floor-to Ceiling Windows and Private Balconies; Luxurious Master Suites with Separate Showers and Tubs; Kitchens Stocked and Loaded with State of the Art Appliances, Granite Counter tops Breakfast Bars; Cable TV; High Speed Internet; Washer/Dryer and a Covered Parking Space. Amenities include 2 Pools, 2 Saunas, Poolside Cabanas and a Club Room for Special Events. A Vacation in Paradise is Possible. Book Now!!
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. PARKING: All parking in numbered spaces at Sea Breeze is restricted and by permit only. Each unit has one (1) assigned parking space. Please be aware that parking in any other numbered parking space other than your assigned space will be probable to towing at car owners expense. Additional vehicles may park outside of parking garage in open parking.
- 2. PETS: Pets are prohibited for renters in all units with NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be asked to vacate the premises with no refund if a pet is found in your unit. If any damage has incurred while pet was in the unit, the person holding the reservation will be charged for all damages.
- 3. CARTS: Carts are located in garage on east side of entrance gate. These carts are for our guest and owners convenience, please be courteous & return them PROMPTLY to cart area.
- 4. TRASH: Trash chutes are located on each floor on both the east and west side. Please tie all trash bags before throwing in the chute and please do not overstuff the chutes or they will become stopped up. Break all boxes down and lean against wall inside trash chute rooms.
- 5. BALCONIES/BREEZEWAYS: Please do not throw anything over the balcony or breezeway railings such as cigarette butts, food, drinks, etc. The balconies or breezeways shall not be used for hanging garments, rugs, household items or other objects. It is also prohibited to feed birds from either the balconies or breezeways. If anything thrown from your balcony causes the pool to have to be shut down, drained, cleaned and chemicals added the person holding the reservation will be charged for all fees incurred. Please bring all items at entrance door inside unit, no shoes, buckets, trash, etc. to be left outside entrance door.
- 6. RECREATIONAL FACILITIES: Use of the recreational facilities will be in such a manner as to respect the rights of other unit owners and guests. No guest shall make any disturbing noises in the building that will interfere with the rights, comforts or convenience of other guest. All rules and regulations posted at recreational facilities will be enforced.
- 7. NOISE: Unit owners/guest shall NOT make or permit any disturbing noises in the building whether made by the owner, owner’s family, friends, servants or guests, nor do or permit anything to be done by such persons that will interfere with the rights, comforts or convenience of other tenants. No owner/guest may play or allow to be played any musical instruments, radio, phonograph or television sets between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m., if the same shall disturb or annoy other occupants of the condominium. Sea Breeze noise rules are in accordance with the City of Biloxi.