Elegant 2 Bedroom Residence Trails to Piazza Castello
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Our elegant duplex perfect for 6 people is located a few steps from the splendid Piazza Castello, the Duomo and Via Roma, the heart of Turin’s shopping. Nearby you will find the Tourist Office, all kinds of shops, historic bars and cafes, restaurants and excellent ice cream parlors. The house is equipped with every comfort: WiFi, air conditioning, washing machine, equipped kitchen, private garage. Ideal place to start discovering the wonders of this city!
CAR BOX: width 2.04m - height 2.06m
Nice and very bright design apartment of about 85 square meters on 2 levels is located on the fourth and fifth floors of the fabulous Palazzo Capris built in the eighteenth century by the famous architect Plantery. The building has an elevator but is not suitable for the disabled. We are in the city center and all the beauties of Turin are within reach!
LIVING ROOM: with double sofa bed,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- At the time of check-in we will need to record the data of each guest as required by Italian law and therefore you will be asked to show a valid document.
- The keys will be collected in our office in Corso England 39 in Turin, from 11.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 23.00.
- It will be possible to deposit your luggage in the office, collect the keys and access the apartment once cleaning is finished, by 3.00 pm. We will provide you with further instructions one week before check in.
- For those who take advantage of the self check-in, we will offer a welcome welcome kit.
- Alternativel, paid apartment check-in is available and requires a supplement.
- Smoking is forbidden (our apartments are entirely smoke-free).
- The city tax has to be paid in cash upon check-in.