Beautiful Stone Villa with Pool and Botanical Garden
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
This beautifully restored 200-year-old and 300m2 villa sits on a very big plot in the heart of the delightful village of Kefalas, regarded as one of the most beautiful in The Apokoronas region of Western Crete. The spacious villa is reached via a short lane with, access through double metal gates into a large private and walled front courtyard. This is, fully paved, with mature fruit trees, shrubs and local plants, stone walls and space for five cars to park away from the lane. On entering the villa, you are struck by how spacious and open it feels. The lounge has, a stone featured open fire place, wooden floors and traditional high Cretan ceilings with full beams. The second section of the lounge houses a grand piano and two stone arches, leading to a large and fully equipped modern kitchen-diner. There are fully fitted appliances, a large L shaped open breakfast bar and preparation area, marble tiled work tops, and a dining table for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Kefalas is a large village in the northeast of Chania Prefecture. Administratively it belongs to the Kallikratik Municipality of Apokoronas. The settlement is built in a privileged position overlooking both the White Mountains and the sea, and has a well-preserved architectural character. In the wider area, there are wells from the Venetian era, a windmill and a house which is considered a remnant of Turkish rule by the Ottoman Empire. The name of the village in one version derives from the fact that it used to be a Kefaloh village while in another version it comes from the Kefalades, who were aristocrats during the Byzantine period.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.