Palm Breeze - Villa 5030
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Escape to this waterfront, two-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bath Duck Key villa boasting breathtaking sunset views from your patio and balcony! This two-story end unit features nautical-inspired design elements paired with lots of natural light and privacy. Pick up a local fishing kit or bring your own, then spend leisurely afternoons fishing from the shoreline, right outside your door! Youll also enjoy the provided kayak and paddleboard life jackets are included as well. You can easily access nearby fishing charters, boat rentals, diving, Dolphin Connection, and excellent restaurants on the 568-acre island.
Sprawl out in the living room and enjoy a movie on the 50-inch TV. An additional armchair offers a relaxing seat with waterfront views. Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances shine in the well-equipped kitchen. Sip morning coffee at the breakfast bar and share meals at a dining table. This condo includes two...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID 25230-112609
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0-0 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 1-3 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- Guest Agreement and Waiver and Release of Liability
- The guest, hisher guests or other occupants in the property hereafter referred to as the Guests or Guest fully agrees and understands that
- Guest for himselfherself, hisher heir, assignors, executors, and administrators agree to fully release, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify the homeowner Owner and Property Manager LLC Property Manager from any and all, present and future claims, actions or losses, expenses or costs, including attorney fees, for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, negligent acts, omissions or other conduct by Owner or Property Manager, which may arise out of the use of the Property by the Guests including any amenities of any kind, including but not limited to kayaks, paddle boards, reef boards, swimming pool, life jackets, bikes, bike helmets, or any other amenities included with the Property hereafter referred to as Recreational Equipment.
- Guests shall obey all state, federal and local boating, fishing, swimming and diving regulations, laws, ordinances and lawful directives from appropriate emergency or law enforcement personnel. Guests are solely responsible for any citation or violation occurring during the use of, or as the result of using the Recreational Equipment.
- Guests represent that they are capable of safely operating and handling the Recreational Equipment and find them in good working order, condition and repair. If any party of the Guest is a minor, the Guest represents that heshe has adequate skills and will be supervised at all time by the Guest.
- Guests agree to wear PFD lifejackets at all times when using the
- Recreational Equipment.
- Guests agree to wear helmets at all times when using the bikes.
- Guests acknowledge that they have a duty to inspect the Recreational Equipment and the PFD lifejackets provided prior to use to assure that it is in a safe and proper condition for use. Guests acknowledge that the Owner is not present on the property and that Guests are in a better position to inspect the prior to use, than the Owner.
- Guests expressly acknowledge that Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Swimming, Fishing, Snorkeling, or any activities associated with the use of Recreational Equipment or other related activities hereafter referred to as Water Activities are activities with inherent risks of injury to persons and property.
- Guests understand that use of a PFD life jacket does not remove all risks of injury nor does a PFD use make Water Activities safe activities. Guests alone have determined the sufficiency of any safety gear or other precautions that Guests decide to take to minimize the risks of the activity. The Owner or Property Manager have not made any representations regarding the safety of, or the risks of, the activity. Guests expressly assume all risk of the Water Activities.
- Guests acknowledge and agree that the Owner and Property Manager have no duty or obligation, whatsoever, to provide lifeguards, beach patrol personnel or other human resources to safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of the Guests. Guests also acknowledge and agree that there are inherently dangerous circumstances and conditions concomitant with the habitation of a waterfront property, including, without limitation, natural dangers and phenomenon, including high winds, riptides, undertow and high water.
- Guests expressly acknowledge that neither the Owner nor Property Manager own or control access to the water in front of the property or any other area. Guests expressly agree to access or engage in any Water Activities in the water in front of the property at their own risk.
- Guest agrees to abide by the house rule for using the Recreational Equipment
- Rules for using Recreational Equipment
- Guests agree to store and lock the fishing kayak, stand-up paddle board SUP, reef board, kayak and SUP paddles, life-jackets, bikes and bike helmets in the storage area AT ALL TIMES while not using them, as per the Home Owner Association HOA requirements.
- Guests agree to not put any recreational water equipment on the grass at any time. Putting them on the grass will likely damage the grass.
- Guests agree that failure to follow these Rules may result in penalties from the HOA. Guest will be solely responsible for any penalties, and will be charged for them by Property Manager.
- ACKNOWLEDGED AND AGREED
- Guest Name !Reservationc.GuestContactc