Constellation House 107
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Take a break and enjoy this charming condo right on the beach! The updated, fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances will make meal prep fun in this beachfront condo. Sit on your private balcony overlooking the dunes and relax as you enjoy the ocean air. Pack your bag, grab your flip flops and take the day to yourself walk down to the beach for a day of sun and fun. Here you’ll have access to an outdoor shower to rinse off the sand after spending the day at the beach.
This condo has a great Midtown location with many restaurants and bars nearby. Some local favorites include Seacrets and Dumser’s Ice Cream. Nick’s Maui Golf and Action Watersports are just walking distanceless than half a mile away! Tour Ocean City and end your day on the Ocean City Boardwalk where you can find fun for everyone!
Things to know
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID 67543
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- Rental Guest understands that we will accept families, couples and responsible adults 25 and over. Rental guest also understands that all adult guests, upon request by Property Manager or Building staff, shall produce photo identification. You will certify that you have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations if not, you will be asked to leave with no refund. Any noise complaints will be dealt with on an individual basis. Any use of the rental property for a purpose other than residential use for a family vacation must be approved by Property Manager.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 1-3 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.