Impressive Three Floors Villa with Garage and Elevator
The Palace is a beautiful and superbly decorated accommodation situated in a peaceful part of Dubrovnik only 500 m from the center of the Old Town. If you are looking for luxury and peaceful accommodation in Croatia, we recommended you the Villa Palace. Dubrovnik is not famous only for its natural beauty but also for its cultural heritage. Dubrovnik Old Town is under the protection of UNESCO. As the name says, the Villa describes the famous life of the Mediterranean in its own way.
Villa has 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 14 people.
This unique property consists of a main residential area with left and right-wing, a separate Lux My Way Suite, an outdoor pool, a sauna with a shower, a meeting room, and a bocce court.
When entering from the street to the garage, an elevator takes you to the first floor of this charming property, where the Lux My way Suite is located. This special suite...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
airport - 24.00 km; ATM - 200.00 m; Beach - 400.00 m; bus stop - 2.00 m; Caffee, Bistro - 100.00 m; city center - 500.00 m; Ferry station - 1.50 km; gas station - 300.00 m; Hospital - 500.00 m; Marina - 400.00 m; Pharmacy - 200.00 m; Restaurant / Bar - 200.00 m; Shops - 80.00 m; Supermarket - 400.00 m; Tennis court - 3.00 km; Tourist information - 500.00 m; Water - 400.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.