- 9 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 22 Guests
Name: Playin’ Hooky | Bedrooms: 9 | Bathrooms: 7.5 | Sleeps: 22 | Access: Lake Front | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Get caught Playin’ Hooky at this stunning lakefront home! Playin’ Hooky is the place to be this summer with 2 buildings (main house and guest house) equipped with everything you could need to have a marvelous vacation including extraordinary living spaces, fantastic kitchens, perfectly placed décor, and beautiful filtered lake views. Gather on the deck of the main house for dinner or sunbathe in the expansive yard. Take the short stroll down the path to your dock slip and lake access and hop on your boat for a lap around the lake on perfectly...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Take a trip out to Harvey's Peninsula for a retreat on the shores of Deep Creek Lake. This charming community allows you take a step back and really enjoy the beauty of Western Maryland. Sit under the shade of the trees by the water, or go for a stroll around the community. Here, you'll experience less traffic and more time to unwind. The homes out in Harvey's Peninsula are the traditional lake homes that you have been looking for to make you feel right at home. Don't miss out on experiencing the rest of the Deep Creek charm around the lake though. Deep Creek Lake State Park and popular area restaurants, shops, and activities for the kids are all within a 10 minute drive! Community Amenities: -Lake Front Homes -Quiet Roads -Perfect for Walking/Running -Lower Traffic Cove on the Lake
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.