Spacious Light-filled Flat with a Panoramic Balcony
Elegant apartment completely renovated and furnished with great taste, located in an elegant building in the refined Cit Turin district, just outside the city center. The zone is equipped with every service and well connected by public transport: the flat is located just 5 minutes walk from Racconigi metro stop and 1 km from Porta Susa Station. Spacious and bright, it is equipped with every comfort to accommodate 4 people, including a large balcony with panoramic views of the city and the Alps.
The 65 sqm apartment is located on the eighth floor of a building with elevator (we note the presence of three steps at the entrance of the building) and is composed as follows:
- Kitchenette equipped with induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, non-electric kettle, juicer, traditional oven and microwave.
- Living area with queen sofa bed, split AC and TV
- Bedroom with queen bed, wardrobe and split...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- At the time of check-in we will need to record the data of each guest as required by Italian law and therefore you will be asked to show a valid document.
- The keys will be collected in our office in Corso England 39 in Turin, from 11.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 23.00.
- It will be possible to deposit your luggage in the office, collect the keys and access the apartment once cleaning is finished, by 3.00 pm. We will provide you with further instructions one week before check in.
- For those who take advantage of the self check-in, we will offer a welcome welcome kit.
- Alternativel, paid apartment check-in is available and requires a supplement.
- Smoking is forbidden (our apartments are entirely smoke-free).