Spectacular Lively Home in the Center of Porta Susa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The accommodation is located on the elegant Via Bertola, in the center and a few steps from the Porta Susa station, in an elegant noble palace of 1900. Bright, quiet, well finished and with a spectacular touch of Design, the apartment is equipped of every comfort!
From here you can walk to all the most significant places of historical and cultural Turin. In the immediate vicinity, delightful squares where you can sit outside before immersing yourself in culture in Savoyard charm!
The 85sqm apartment is located on the first floor with lift of an elegant building. It consists of a spacious living room with split AC with relaxation area with double sofa bed and dining area. Kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric kettle, traditional oven and microwave.
BEDROOM 1 of 20sqm: with double bed, split AC, wardrobe and en suite bathroom with bidet and shower cubicle!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- At the time of check-in we will need to record the data of each guest as required by Italian law and therefore you will be asked to show a valid document.
- The keys will be collected in our office in Corso England 39 in Turin, from 11.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 23.00.
- It will be possible to deposit your luggage in the office, collect the keys and access the apartment once cleaning is finished, by 3.00 pm. We will provide you with further instructions one week before check in.
- For those who take advantage of the self check-in, we will offer a welcome welcome kit.
- Alternativel, paid apartment check-in is available and requires a supplement.
- Smoking is forbidden (our apartments are entirely smoke-free).
- To ensure the security of your personal data, 7 days before your arrival you will receive instructions to register your documents and pay the tourist tax via our Guest Portal.