Panoramic Lavish Villa with Private Pool and Spa
The villa boasts a breathtaking location: nestled in the Chianti countryside, halfway between Florence and Siena.
Located in a panoramic position, the property is surrounded by a large garden with lawn, lounge area (furnished with sofa, armchairs and coffee table) and a covered dining area (with table for 16 people and barbecue).
At a lower level of the garden you will find a beautiful pool (6 x 12 m), equipped with some parasols and sunbeds, from which you can admire a breathtaking view of the surrounding hills.
Next to the villa there is a private restaurant for the exclusive use of guests. The restaurant is directly accessible from the garden via a private entrance.
Spread over 4 floors, the villa can accommodate up to 16 people for a total of 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms (including 1 outdoor, 5 with shower, 1 with bathtub and 2 with shower and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Small pets are allowed (on request).
- Included in the price: Final cleaning; utilities (water, gas, electricity up to 400 Kw per week); welcome basket; use of the spa; house, garden and pool maintenance; cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms + midweek linen change for stays of 7 nights; a complete cleaning with linen change for stays longer than 7 nights.
- Excluded from the price: Extra cleaning (€15.00 per hour); extra linen change (€35.00); heating according to consumption; breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the villa's private restaurant; first shopping service; other extra services on request (tours, tastings, etc.); electricity over 400 Kw per week. Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 500,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.