Impressive Luxurious Villa close to Trogir
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Split is known for its beautiful Diocletian Palace, built in the 4th century by Roman emperor Diocletian as his own residence. We recommend you to visit the cathedral of St. Dujam, Perystle, Cellars, the temple of Venus ( Vestibulum ), Egyptian sphinxes dating from 2000 BC, the famous Golden Gate, the mausoleum of the famous Croatian sculptor Ivan Mestrović, etc. Split is not famous only for the cultural heritage but also for a rich nightlife, gastronomy with a lot of excellent restaurants, beautiful pebbles, and sandy beaches. In order to enjoy the beautiful scenery, we suggest you go up to the top of the hill Marjan where you could enjoy a breathtaking view of the whole city of Split. Whereas the town of Trogir is a small, charming town, full of authentic buildings, charming streets where you can admire the cultural heritage such as St. Lawrence cathedral with the Romanesque portal by master Radovan, city loggia, Kamerlengo Fortress,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
airport - 6.00 km; ATM - 1.00 km; Bank - 1.00 km; Beach - 200.00 m; bus stop - 30.00 m; Caffee, Bistro - 30.00 m; city center - 2.00 km; Ferry station - 25.00 km; gas station - 2.00 km; Hospital - 1.00 km; Marina - 1.00 km; Pharmacy - 2.00 km; Restaurant / Bar - 30.00 m; Shops - 500.00 m; Supermarket - 2.00 m; Tennis court - 1.00 km; Tourist information - 1.00 km; Water - 200.00 m
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.