Trails Edge 10 - Trails Edge Treehouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
With its SkiInSkiOut location, Trails Edge Unit 10 is a remarkable threebedroom, threeandahalfbath ski Penthouse condo with the capacity to sleep up to eight guests. This condo features topoftheline appliances, finishes, and a private hot tub. Enjoy elevator access directly into your unit as well as one reserved heated garage parking spot. Location, views, and highend features make this mountain retreat a skiers dream. This penthouse is pure luxury. Rustic beams support the vaulted living room ceiling from the hot tub deck to the large stone fireplace. The large windows have a commanding view across the valley to the 13,500foot peaks of St Sophia Ridge.
This condominium sits comfortably several stories above the singlefamily homes below, so nothing interferes with the dramatic views. It has TVs in the living room and in each of the bedrooms. There is a large gas fireplace in the living room and a smaller fireplace in the main...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 1426
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- RESOLUTION OF THE TRAILS EDGE CONDOMINIUM OWNERS ASSOCIATION
- ADOPTING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES REGARDING THE USE OF SMOKING AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS OF ANY KIND
- SUBJECT The total restriction of the use of any smoking products.
- PURPOSE To promote good health, and improve air quality, this property shall be entirely smokefree. That includes the use of all tobacco and smoking products, including chewing tobacco, pipes, cigars, vapes and ecigarettes.
- AUTHORITY The Declaration of The Trails Edge Condominium Owners Association the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the Association, any amendments thereto the Governing Documents and Colorado law.
- EFFECTIVE DATE April, 30, 2021
- RESOLUTION The Association hereby adopts the following policy
- Scope Because of the irritation and known health risks of exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke, increased risk of fire and increased maintenance and cleaning costs, all forms of smoking are prohibited on the condominium property, including
- Inside all condominium units On deeded or exclusive use patios and balconies and
- On any part of the condominium that is a common element or exclusive use common element.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed common areas of this condominium, including but not limited to hallways, elevators, the parking garage, exercise rooms, electrical, and mechanical rooms, etc.
- Uniform application of policy This rule takes effect upon approval by the board or members of the condominium corporation, and applies to all persons, including but not limited to owners, tenants, invitees, business invitees, occupants and visitors.
- All persons, owners, guests, visitors, contractors and agents are prohibited from the use of all tobacco and smoking products, including but not limited to cigarettes, chewing tobacco, pipes, cigars, vapes and ecigarettes any where within the bounds of this property. The use of such products shall not be permitted in units, on decks, in vehicles, in the garage or outside within the bounds of this property.
- Owners obligation of notification and enforcement Each owner shall be responsible for the enforcement of this policy.
- Owners shall provide rental agents with a copy of this policy and require that this policy be communicated to all potential guests prior to their arrival on the property. Owners and rental agents shall provide written communications in there marketing and rental agreements regarding this policy. Rental agreements shall explicitly state the terms of this policy in their rental agreements.
- Owners shall not use the products listed in the scope nor shall they allow guests, visitors, contractors, agents or any person to violate the Scope of this policy.
- Violation of the policy and any provisions within shall subject the owners of any person associated with their unit in anyway shall be subject to first offence fine of two hundred and fifty dollars 250.00 per day for a period of not less than 24 hours. Ffurther violations shall be subject to increasing higher fines and potential restrictions.
- Notice of the nosmoking rule shall be contained within all status certificates provided by the condominium corporation.
- Amendment. This Procedure may be amended from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- The headings do not form part of the applicable rulesbylaw and are inserted for convenience only.
- DEFINITION OF SMOKING Smoking shall include the inhaling, exhaling, burning, or carrying of lighted tobacco.
- DEFINITION OF BUSINESS INVITEE The term business invitee shall include but is not limited to any contractor, tradesperson, agent, household worker, or other person hired by the tenant or resident to provide a service or product.