LA TRUFFLE BLANCHE VERBIER
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Chalet L. Raphael is a world known luxury ski lodge and one of the very best chalet rentals in Verbier.
An excellent location in central Verbier ensures that the property caters for those who wish to explore the surrounding area when not on the piste.
With facilities that most other chalets can only dream of, this property is sumptuously elegant while retaining the inviting atmosphere of a traditional Swiss chalet.
This fabulous chalet sleeps up to 18 people in 9 luxurious bedrooms, which have been decorated and furnished to the highest standard imaginable.
The star attraction of the accommodation is the magnificent Royal Suite, which occupies an entire floor for the ultimate in privacy and relaxation.
The outstanding amenities continue in the chalet’s two dining rooms, disco, private cinema, cigar lounge and wine cellar.
An amazing health and beauty spa could rival that of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Verbier is an Alpine village in Switzerland’s Valais Canton. It's the gateway to the 4 Vallées ski area. Trails on Mont Fort Glacier have views of the Matterhorn and Mont Blanc. Mont Gelé is known for its off-piste ski slopes. South, in secluded Haut Val de Bagnes nature reserve, waterfalls cascade into Mauvoisin Lake, site of the arched Mauvoisin Dam. Alpine-inspired art dots the 3D Foundation's Sculpture Park.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- NO PARTIES
- NO FURY FRIENDS
- NO LOUD NOICES AFTER 22H00
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE
- NO COMMERCIAL EVENTS (UNDER REQUEST)
- NO SUBLETTING