16th century former mill, recently refurbished, by the river
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Built in the 16th century, this warm cocoon full of history and nestled in a green setting. Fully restored in 2015, with hints of the old and the new, the mill can comfortably accommodate 6 guests thanks to its 2 rooms. Whether you are in the bedroom, the kitchen or the living room, you will enjoy the view of the Sèvre Nantaise and the garden. You will also appreciate this exceptional setting, from the balcony, the terrace, or the 250 m² garden facing south.
With a surface area of 140 m², the mill has the following layout
- Separate, fully equipped kitchen with central island: dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery, dining table for 6 people. The kitchen faces east and has direct access to the garden.
- Laundry room where you can find DIY equipment and gardening tools. Direct access to the garden from the laundry room.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.