Large three bedroom country house in the Hauts-de-France
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Large country house ideally situated 5 km from the Belgian border and 20 km from the beach.
With its modern decoration, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the house can comfortably accommodate 6 travellers. Ideal for a family with its vast garden of 1500 m² and its many amenities, you will also have an indoor Jacuzzi to relax at any time of the day! Private parking on site.
With a surface area of 170 m², the house is composed as follows:
On the ground floor:
- Large entrance hall
- Fully equipped kitchen open to the living room (Dishwasher, oven, filter and Senseo coffee makers, hotplates, refrigerator . . . )
- Living room with 2 sofas, an armchair, TV and a dining table for 6 people
- Relaxation area with a Jacuzzi accessible all year round
- Bedroom with double bed (140x190)
- Water point with shower and toilet (no furniture basin)
- Storeroom with access to the laundry...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.