Modern Villa with Private Pool and Harbour Views in Tenerife
Located in the centre of Candelaria on the South side of Tenerife, this villa combines stylish and tranquil living with the convenience and proximity to all the local amenities. This newly-renovated, four-bedroom villa is ideal for families, groups of friends or multiple couples wanting to experience what the lovely island of Tenerife has to offer.
Located between Tenerife’s capital, La Laguna, at the north of the island and also the lively and bustling south, our villa provides the perfect middle ground.
From the outside, this minimalistic villa looks clean and understated; as soon as guests step inside, the glorious marina views become visible through the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows. Spread out on three floors, this villa benefits from open-plan living, adding to the spacious and sociable feel.
There is a well-equipped kitchen that features plenty of prep space and state-of-the-art...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on the south side of the island of Tenerife, in the heart of Candelaria, this villa’s fantastic location offers convenience and proximity to all the local amenities. Candelaria is a lovely, seaside town with a rich and interesting history that draws visitors of all kinds to it every year. The old village has been home to the patron saint of all the Canary Islands, Virgen de Candelaria, since the 1300s. Its spiritual importance has led to Candelaria becoming a place of annual pilgrimage for thousands of religious travellers. A long, black sand and pebble beach fronts the town, where large rocks hold back the powerful Atlantic waves creating lagoon areas; perfect for a relaxing swim. The beach is lined with a wide promenade, which links the larger town of Candelaria with the smaller, tourist town of Las Caletillas. The villa is just 20 minutes away from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, and 30 minutes away from the island’s capital, La Laguna and north of the island. Within a 10 minute walk, guests can be in the old town of Candelaria, where there is the Basilica of the patron saint of the Canary Islands, the Virgin of Candelaria, which can be seen in the distance from the top floor of the villa. In the opposite direction, there are multiple bars, cafes and restaurants that guests will love. Just outside Villa Gitesh is everything guests will need: a supermarket, pharmacy, shops, restaurants, bars, etc. A short walk away there is the Punta Larga Mall, a large shopping centre with shops, cafes and even a cinema.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 to be paid to the local property manager via credit card or cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €280 to be paid on arrival directly to the property manager
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : 24th and 31st December will be charged at 1080 euros per night. This rental total will be recalculated using the weekly rate advertised and the above rate.