Princess Apartment III in the Heart of Gstaad
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
You will enjoy the greatly equipped kitchen, the very spacious and highly designed bathroom and the King size comfort bed. Right next to the apartment, you can enjoy everything Gstaad is offering, perfect ski days, international music festivals, the Swiss Tennis Open, the Polo Tournament, and much more. This luxury apartment is ideally made for 2 people, but since there is a sofa-bed in one of the living rooms, you can be up to four people.
Each one of the three Gstaad Princess apartments is designed with love and care. You will enjoy the greatly equipped kitchen, the very spacious and highly designed bathroom and the King size comfort bed.
Right next to the apartment, you can enjoy everything Gstaad is offering, perfect ski days, international music festivals, the Swiss Tennis Open, the Polo Tournament, and much more.
This luxury apartment is ideally made for 2 people, but since there is a sofa-bed in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
This apartment is in the heart of Gstaad and great even if you don't have a car. The Gstaad resort by the Alps is a kilometre above sea level, where people can enjoy mountain air and stunning views. It's local mountain, named Eggli, is part of the famous Swiss alpine mountain ridge, with multiple ski slopes, mountainside restaurants, and unparalleled scenery. The resort has a calm, warm demeanor, feeling both cozy and inviting in any time of year, and has all of the town amenities you're going to need - from nearby sports equipment and outfit stores, to high class restaurants serving the best of Swiss offerings. It is a piece of paradise, at the side of a mountain that touches the sky.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.