Beautiful Home with Lake & Beach View in Montreux
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A generously proportioned 2 bedroom apartment, meticulously refurbished and extended to provide a family home in the heart of the Swiss Riviera.
This apartment provides guests with excellent dining space, a spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen, 1 double bedroom, a children’s play room, 1 guest room, and one spacious private 10m2 balconiy.
Approximately 75 sq m (804 sq ft).
This home is located in Montreux Switzerland (Swiss Riviera) on the most iconic avenue of the city The Claud Nobs avenue from the famous organiser of the world known event Montreux Jazz Festival.
My home is a quiet residential area less than 29 meters walk from the lake and 17 minutes walk or a few bus stops away from the train station. The residence is very popular for holiday-home owners which favour the peace and discretion of their retreats to the bustle of the hotels of the city.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
From the place du marché the town unwinds in various directions towards a wide choice of restaurants specializing in seaside delicacies and traditional local cuisine, including famous selection of menus, the unique ‘Palais Orientale’ for Iranian Lebanese food or La Rouvenaz for the best Italian food and pizzas with tomato, buffalo mozzarella and basil, and seafood ‘scialatielli’ (a type of fresh pasta sometimes flavored with squid ink). There are many choices for the night life, including traditional live-music during the Jazz Festival and modern clubs such as ‘Millesime’, “Black Pearl”, ‘Taboo’, ‘Funky Claud Nobs’, and more, all practicing a fierce selection and requiring a smart attire. During your stay you absolutely mustn't miss a trip to the Vevey (the food museum), a trip to the castle of Chillon (Most visited attractions Switzerland), Caux castle which is a world renown Hospitality Management school, the vapour park for children is must, which is a seaside spot on the western side of the island, the hotel les trois couronnes has the best terrace where you can enjoy the longest-lasting sunset in Montreux.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- NO PARTIES
- NO FURY FRIENDS
- NO LOUD NOICES AFTER 22H00
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE
- NO COMMERCIAL EVENTS (UNDER REQUEST)
- NO SUBLETTING