- 1 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
You won’t find a more convenient, comfortable, or scenic home base for your Big Sky adventures than this lofty mountain condo at the Shoshone Lodge, a ski-in/ski-out property that sits in the very heart of the Mountain Village. Here in the resort’s central base area at the foot of Lone Peak, you’ll be mere steps from the lifts, excellent dining and shopping, and a wealth of community amenities that include a swimming pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, a sauna, a spa, and ski and boot storage for the winter athletes in your family. Wake up each morning to gorgeous views of the slopes through glass doors that lead out to the balcony, snuggle up on plush living room furnishings to read the paper, and step into the open kitchen to flip pancakes on the stainless steel range. At the end of each thrilling day on the mountain, you’ll come home to on-site laundry facilities downstairs, a large flatscreen TV above the fireplace in the living...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- "This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Vacation Rentals of Montana LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner."