- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
This beautiful, spacious home is perfect for your next family retreat. You’ll have access to a shared pool for those warm, summer days. After a day on the water, you can come back and snuggle up on the comfortable couch and watch your favorite Netflix series on the flatscreen TV. The fully-equipped kitchen features everything you could ever dream of to prepare the most delicious meals for everyone.
Bear Lake State Park is less than a mile north and offers swimming, boating, fishing, and more! If you need a snack, you can grab a bite to eat at the Bear Lake Marina as well as rent a variety of aquatic gear. You can go skiing and snowboarding at Beaver Mountain Ski Resort or go hiking on the Limber Pine Nature Trail. For an evening of fun, the family can eat at the Pickleville Grill and then catch a show at the Pickleville Playhouse. You’ll have plenty to do both summer and winter!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: K2-15-2020
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Lochwood HOA rules ;
- 1. 10 mph speed limit on all HOA roads
- 2. Only ingress/egress for ATVs
- 3. No parking on the roads
- 4. No unhooked trailers on any HOA parking, including overflow and clubhouse
- parking, per CC&Rs Article 4.07
- 5. No smoking in or around the clubhouse
- 6. Guests other than the specific rental occupants MAY NOT use Lochwood clubhouse
- amenities or overflow parking, including the clubhouse parking – Rental Occupants
- MAY NOT invite family and/or guests
- 7. Abide by and follow all Lochwood Community signage, particularly those related to
- 8. Quiet Hours from 10:00pm to 6:30am (per Garden City regulation)
- 9. Garbage must be placed in the on-site Garden City garbage can. Homes qualifying
- for 16 occupants or more MUST HAVE TWO (2) Garden City garbage cans onsite, at
- the owner’s expense. Dumpster is to be used for clubhouse garbage.
- 10. No Fireworks
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 1 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 5 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 6 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 7 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 8 bedrooms: $25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.