Sterling Sands 113
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
With fabulous views of the Gulf, the shared pool, and the shared hot tub, this condo is ready to welcome you to Destin. Kick back in central air conditioning inside, or take refreshments out to the extended balcony. The living room offers an electric fireplace to add heat on cooler nights or just to add some ambiance while sitting back enjoying family time. Younger guests will love the bunk room with oceanthemed decor and a Playstation 4 to be enjoyed. Every bedroom comes with its own television and ceiling fan, though guests staying in the main bedroom will enjoy a standalone shower and soaking tub in their en suite bathroom. Everyone can help cook up something tasty in the full kitchen, or you can take it out to the shared gas grill to add extra flavor. Everyone will find something to love in this friendly spot by the beach!
The beach is just a short walk away. Don’t forget to stop at The Back Porch for some crab legs...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Sterling Sands 103
- HOA PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED with details below httpsterlingsandsdestin.weeblysite.com
- THIS UNIT HAS A MAX OCCUPANCY OF 4 INCLUDING CHILDREN. These are rules set by the State of Florida and according to the State of Florida Fire Codes, this unit can have no more than that number occupying the unit. The FL Fire Codes go by SQ FT and NOT the number of beds in a unit. If you arrive with more guests you will not be able to checkin and you will not be entitled to a refund since you sign a rental agreement stating your occupancy listed is true. Contact Property Manager about your reservation ASAP.
- Guests must be 25 YEARS OR OLDER to stay. If you are under 25 and not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian that is 25 years or older you will NOT be permitted to stay in this unit, call Property Manager about your reservation ASAP.
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING inside the condos, on condo balconies, common areas, and the pool. Smoking is ONLY allowed in the covered area at the parking lot entrance.
- ALL GUESTS OF STERLING SANDS MUST PREREGISTER WITH THE HOA OFFICE USING THE LINK httpsterlingsandsdestin.weeblysite.com
- You are required to pay the amenity fee of 10.00 tax for each person 5 years and older. The amenity fee covers your parking passes and wristbands for the pool and beach area. Once your booking is complete and you receive your confirmation, go to the HOA PREREGISTRATION LINK
- HOA CHECKIN FORM list your 3 DIGIT CONDO NUMBER, all guests and the number of PARKING PASSES no trailer parking, license plate or rental, park in the open air area unless a garage space is noted on your pass along with the number of wristbands for your party. All adults and children including those under five must be listed on the form. Please note that each unit has a STRICT MAX OCCUPANCY that includes children of all ages in the total count.
- YOU MAY NOT PURCHASE ADDITIONAL WRISTBANDS FOR VISITORS OVER THE NUMBER STATED ON THE MAX OCCUPANCY.
- If you have not preregistered with the HOA and arrive during business hours you must fill out the check in form on your mobile device and pay at the office when you arrive. If you have not preregistered and arrive after office hours you will be required to go the next morning to the HOA office. door to pick up parking passes amp wristbands is at the end of the sidewalk along the front of the garage to the right pass the elevator. If you PRE REGISTERED AT LEAST 48 HOURS before and are arriving after the HOA Office closes, your envelope with parking passes and wristbands will be left on the kitchen counter inside your condo.
- If you are not PREREGISTERED with the HOA and arrive after office hours you will NOT have access to the pool and amenities until the next morning.
- FLOOR is the first of your 3 DIGIT CONDO NUMBER not the 1080 address number on your confirmation email and on your TRIP MANAGER link. Property Manager will send a text or email the morning of your stay with you DOOR KEYPAD CODE that will be active at 4pm. Early arrival requests and any door code questions should be directed to Property Manager not the HOA Office.
- LUGGAGE CARTS are under the edge of garage to the left of the front office
- ELEVATORS going up to the 1st8th floor are on the left and right along the sidewalk on the ground floor
- POOL, HOT TUB amp BEACH GATE is under the covered garage in the center at the wall mural, wristbands and code needed to enter
- BATHROOMS, VENDING amp ICE are just inside the pool gate
- FITNESS CENTER is beside the pool
- TRASH must be bagged and tied with trash chutes doors at both ends of every floor and dumpsters on the ground floor no oversize items
- HOA OFFICE door to pick up parking passes amp wristbands is at the end of the sidewalk along the front of the garage to the right pass the elevator
- PERSONAL BEACH CHAIRS are allowed but must not be set up in front of the Rental Beach Service chair amp umbrella sets. PERSONAL UMBRELLAS amp CANOPIES ARE NOT ALLOWED. No glass in the pool area. ACCESS TO THE BEACH BEFORE OR AFTER POOL HOURS is from the coded end garage gate located on the far east end of the garage.
- CHAIR amp UMBRELLA SEASONAL RENTAL
- Sun, Sand amp Sea
- PETS are not allowed on property or in the units under any circumstances. Guests found in violation of the property rules will be evicted from the property with all monies paid forfeited. This does not include PRE REGISTERED Documented Service Animals which must be discussed with Property Manager ahead of time.
- Please report any incidents andor damages to Property Manager as soon as they happen, so that we can alert maintenance and get it taken care of immediately, see your rental agreement.
- Property Manager will leave a STATER SUPPLY ONLY of items such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, laundry detergent, soap, shampoo, garbage bag, bath towels. There is no daily maid service so after the starter items are used it is the responsibility of the guest to purchase what they need for the remainder of their stay. Property Manager does NOT supply spices or items such as coffee and due to health risks can NOT leave items from previous guests. Beach Towel Service is not provided.
- Property Manager customer service not the HOA office should be contacted with any questions about your reservation, early check in requests, maintenance issues, or problems that may arise during your stay. Your Local Operations Manager contact information is also in your TRIP MANAGER info.
- Property Manager
- 8508379444 ext 2