Park Pointe: Mountain View (D304)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This cozy two-bedroom Chelan condo offers gorgeous views of mountain vistas and access a shared hot tub and pool as well as enough amenities to keep you occupied.
Situated in the Park Pointe complex, this unit is perfectly positioned. You can walk to downtown Chelan and all its delights in mere minutes.
The living room has leather couches (one of which is a sleeper), a cable-ready flatscreen TV with a DVD player, red ottomans, and a wood-burning fireplace.
The kitchen is airy and boasts plentiful counter space, a fridge, electric stove, and microwave. There’s a two-seat breakfast bar for morning noshes as well as a balcony with additional seating and a BBQ.
Choose from two bedrooms. Both have queen beds, brass frames, and wood furniture. There are also two baths here.
You’ll find a host of amenities including a shared hot tub and pool (the pool is open seasonally...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: STR-0038
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- 24-Hour Contact Information: If you have concerns about the unit’s safety or overall cleanliness, or if you have concerns about your neighbors, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in your rental agreement. The contact information is posted in a prominent location within the property.
- General Respect for Neighbors: Please be friendly and courteous and treat your neighbors in the manner you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors’ privacy and property.
- Noise: We ask our guests to be considerate of the neighborhood and of your neighbors’ right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 pm. Public disturbance noises include the creation of loud, frequent, repetitive, and/or continuous sounds that exceed a reasonable standard and/or disturb the peace and comfort of another person. Noise complaints generated from your party may even result in a civil penalty and/or the owner’s rental license revocation.
- Parking and Traffic Safety: A copy of the county-approved parking plan must be provided to all renters in the rental agreement and posted in a prominent location within the property. Please do not park on lawns or in a manner that blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys, or mailboxes. There should be 1 parking space per bedroom, as well as 1 space for the owner/manager. Please observe posted speed limits and watch for children and pedestrians.
- Trash and Recycling: Please place trash and recycling in appropriate containers at the designated place and time for pick-up. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pick-up. Cigarette butts should be properly extinguished and disposed of in the garbage.
- Fire Safety and Prevention. Wildfires are a serious risk here and fire restrictions may be in place, depending on current conditions and time of year.
- Please abide by all seasonal and emergency bans. Even if fire restrictions are not in place, we ask guests to be vigilant. Only use approved outdoor devices, and ensure a responsible adult is always present until a fire is completely out.
- Pets: If pets are allowed at this short-term rental, clean up after them promptly. Prevent excessive and/or prolonged barking. Keep pets in designated areas and obey local leash laws to avoid roaming. Please control aggressive pets. Store pet food in secure containers and indoors if possible to avoid pest problems.
- Respect for Wildlife: Chelan County is populated by diverse wildlife. While it can be exciting to see wildlife, it is best to do so at a safe distance. Most dangerous and potentially harmful encounters with wildlife happen because people fail to leave wildlife alone, allow pets to disturb wildlife, or leave out food or scraps.
- Property Maintenance: Please be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable, and free of trash.
- Tenant/Guest Responsibility: Approved guests are expected to keep the number of day-use and overnight visitors within the permitted maximum and follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions.
- Thank you for reserving your Lake Chelan vacation with Property Manager. We hope you are looking forward to your vacation. As a reminder, Property Manager doesnt allow any large parties of any kind including bachelorette/bachelor parties, weddings, receptions or large gathering over the allowed occupancy of the home you have reserved. We have a local operations team in Chelan and have a zero tolerance policy if these rules are broken. Please refer to the Property Manager rental agreement for additional information.
- *Please be aware that all guests must be at least 25 years of age unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Thank you.*
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 1 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 5 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 6 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 7 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 8 bedrooms: $25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.