A Wave From it All
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Book this inviting Key Colony Beach home in a quiet neighborhood with a covered patio overlooking the canal and create memories that will last a lifetime! You will enjoy the newly updated kitchen and baths with a coastalnautical theme. New furnishings and appliances throughout! This home is located on a wide waterway, so quiet evenings can be spent watching the water flow by. A bait freezer, fish cleaning table, and spectacular underwater lights for viewing the sea life at night will be waiting for you. Cabana Club membership is included, which will grant you access to a shared swimming pool and a private beach.
You’ll enjoy a prime location a stone’s throw from the water and, therefore, a wide range of water sports companies offering activities such as snorkeling, diving, and fishing. The Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters two miles away is great for some familyfriendly fun. The Curry Hammock State Park...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID STR22000188
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Florida LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- Please note the Key Colony Beach rules amp regulations that are enforced. Guests will be responsible for fines that occur during their stay
- It shall be unlawful for any person to make or continue, or cause to be made or continued, any excessive, disturbing, unnecessary, or unusually loud noise, or any noise which annoys, disturbs, injures, or endangers the comfort, repose, health, peace, or safety of other persons within the city. This includes, but is not limited to the discharge of fireworks sparklers okay. Applies 247.City Code 102,3 250.00 per violation
- The vacation rental maximum occupancy is 2 persons per bedroom, plus 2 in a living room, gross maximum 10, but also limited by square footage. Each units actual occupancy is listed on the business tax license and may not be exceeded.City Code 920,25 250.00 per day
- Garbage must be in cans with lids on the cans, or in a heavyply refuse bag securely tied or sealed. Leaf debris may be put into cans no more than 12 inches higher than the top of the can or tied in 4foot bundles. Garbage cans and leaf debris may be placed out for collection no earlier than noon the day before collection. Refuse bags not in cans may be placed out for collection no earlier than 4 pm on the day before collection. Garbage cans must be removed from street to the proper storage location no later than 24 hours after collection. City Code Chapter 7 50.00 per day
- GARBAGE COLLECTION TUESDAY amp SATURDAY EARLY AM RECYCLING COLLECTION TUESDAY ONLY EARLY AM LANDSCAPE DEBRIS COLLECTION WEDNESDAY ONLY AM
- Littering is prohibited on land or into the water. This includes yard waste and cigarette butts. Discharging anything into the canals is strictly prohibited. Fish carcass disposal into canals shall be subject to the following poke out the eyes break the spine and gut the fish ensure the fish carcass remains sunken and on the bottom of the canal as it decomposes create no excessive accumulations offish carcasses. City Code 57, 712 250.00 per day
- City Street Speed Limit 25 mph. City Code 171 Per Florida Statutes
- The operation of an electricmotorized mobility device such as scooters, hover boards, or skateboards within the city is prohibited. Electric bicycles are permitted, but speed is limited to 10 mph in the multiuseexercise path. These devices must yield the rightof way to all pedestrians and give an audible signal before passing any pedestrian. Electric bicycles may operate up to 25 mph on the street. City Code 171 25.00 per violation
- Animals at large are prohibitedall animals must be leashed. Maximum of 2 pets permitted. City Code 46,10 100.00 per violation Animals are not permitted to defecate on other than pet owners property without immediate removal of defecation. City Code 46,10 50.00 per violation
- Only one recreational vehicle, or boat, or utility trailer, or personal watercraft trailer, or other trailer may be parked within theproperty boundaries per dwelling unit. Owner of trailer must be ownerrenter of property. City Code 580659 100.00 per day Temporary boat trailer parking MAY BE available in the designated area off 8th Street for a fee paid at City Hall.
- A vehicle or trailer parked on a vacant lot must be registered in the name of the owner of the vacant lot. All other parking ona vacant lot is prohibited. LDR 101553 City Code 580 100.00 per day
- Boat trailers, motorhomes, recreational vehicles, commercial vehicles, etc., may not extend over or be parked on any city rightofway, which is 20 ft. from the center line of the roadway. City Code 582LDR10155 100.00 per day
- Every bicycle in use between sunset and sunrise shall be equipped with a white lamp on the front and a red lamp and reflector on the rear. F.S. 316.2065 7. A bicycle rider or passenger under the age 16 years of age must wear a bicycle helmet.F.S. 316.2065d 64.50 per violation
- No vehicles, motorhomes, trailers, or campers may be used as a residence even for one night. LDR 101553 100.00 per day
- Parking prohibited on 1st through 5th Streets and East Ocean Drive except with Property Owners permission.
- City Code 176 50.00 per day
- Parking in the City rightofway between the street and the house is restricted to the Property Owner, their invited guests and renters. City Code 176 50.00 per day
- Parking in the City rightofway between the street and the house on the East side of Coral Lane and the West side of 7th Street no houses is regulated by posted signs. City Code 176 50.00 per day
- No parking between midnight and 600 a.m. on Cityowned parking areas, except Sunset Park parking is prohibited from sunset to sunrise, and the Post Office parking lot for the limited purpose of continuous access to the City's Post Officesee sec. 177 for additional regulations. City Code 176 50.00 per day
- Parking is prohibited in all areas marked No Parking. City Code 176 50.00 per day
- No parking on any street of Key Colony Beach, except as provided by F.S. Ch. 316. All parked vehicles must face the proper direction of travel. City Code 176. 50.00 per day
- No parking in the multiuse exercise path. City Code 176 50.00 per day
- Living aboard a vessel is prohibited even for one night. City Code 515 250.00 per day
- Rafting of vessels prohibited. City Code 56 250.00 per day
- All watercrafts must operate at IDLE SPEEDNO WAKE landward of the buoys located off the Atlantic Ocean andVaca Cut shorelines and within all Key Colony Beach waterways. City Code 51 250.00 per violation
- The overall boat length of any boat may not exceed the waterfront property lines available with the house. Overall boatlength of a boat includes outboard motor in the tilt up position and pulpit and anchor. City Code 540 200.00 per day
- Diving and snorkeling are prohibited 4 days prior to opening of miniseason until 10 days after opening of commercialseason in navigable canals, marinas and within 300 feet of shoreline. City Code 511 250.00 per violation