Decorated in a clean, modern style, this beach home is a lovely retreat by the sea. Built to be family friendly, this home includes several items - from a high chair to beach toys - to help with coordinating kiddos eager to build sand castles. A private washer/dryer will help with sandy towels when you come back. Games and puzzles are included so that everyone can spend time together after exploring the ocean. The full kitchen (complete with a kitchen island) is set close to the dining area to ensure an easy mealtime. Grill outside on the private gas grill if you’d rather take in the fresh air in the yard. Relax together on the sprawling corner sofa in front of the gas fireplace at the end of a fun beach day.
The beach is just a short walk away from this home, so you’ll make use of the provided beach cooler! Guests can also walk to restaurants, with Beach Wok and Grateful Bread Bakery each under a mile...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 851-20-000084
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- FOUR SISTERS HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- RULES FOR HOMEOWNERS AND RENTERS
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Clean up after your dogs.
- No noise from 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. (Tillamook County Vacation Rental Ordinance #69.
- No parking on any rad in Four Sisters at any time.
- No fireworks are allowed in subdivision.
- Wood burning fire pits must have a screen cover.
- Each home is allowed one guest parking space and use of their driveway and/or garage. Register at desk at Community Center for permit to park additional vehicles. Extra vehicles are not allowed to use guest parking space unless used on a regular schedule or will be towed. No parking on any roadway or will be towed.
- No direct beach access from Four Sisters.
- Boat trailers and RV parking is allowed for up to 30 days in the cul-de-sac areas and must fit into the regular guest parking space.
- In the event of a tsunami or other evacuation, turn left at the entrance and go past the hotel and continue up the road to the top of the hill by Thousand Trails RV Resort.
- No skateboarding in the subdivision.
- Children under the age of 12 riding bikes in the subdivision must be supervised by an adult.
- Speed limit in subdivision is 5 miles per hour.
- Only an Officer of the HOA may confront a homeowner or renter regarding a problem following the rules.
- RULES AMENDED 8/30/2014
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To rep
- ort accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.