Dune Lane 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
If you’re looking for a beachfront getaway brimming with deluxe amenities and offering sweeping ocean views, then Dune Lane 9 is for you! This oceanfront rental, with black hardwood and Spanish tile flooring throughout, boasts a well-appointed living room with large windows and shabby-chic decor, a spacious dining area, a separate media room, and an updated, full kitchen with granite countertops and a breakfast bar. Outside, you can relax on the front porch or the furnished, multi-level back deck, or take a refreshing dip in your private pool, all just steps from the surf and sand.
The newly-renovated Coligny Beach Park area provides benches, swings, and changing rooms for beach goers and the stretches of white sand beach are ideal for family days at the ocean. The Coligny Plaza Shopping Center is the heart of Forest Beach and has been an island favorite for over 35 years. Find over 100 boutiques, beach...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenities Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver Waiver is executed for the Owner and for Property Manager LLC, a Delaware limited liability company Property Manager and any relevant Property Manager subsidiary that operates in the state where the Property defined below is located, and is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Property Manager and Renter as defined in the Vacation Rental Agreement for rental of the Property.
- 1. BACKGROUND.
- Owner is party to a certain Vacation Rental Management Agreement, under which, Property Manager provides Vacation Rental Management services for the rental property specified in a confirmed reservation the Property. Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms and take all necessary preventative measures to avoid the risk of loss or injury.
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities the Recreational Amenities
- a swimming pool or hot tub andor
- access to the shoreline of, or a dock on, a lake, pond, or ocean
- USE OF ALL RECREATIONAL AMENITIES IS AT RENTERS AND OCCUPANTS OWN RISK.
- 2. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POTENTIAL HAZARDS
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these Recreational Amenities may not be available, functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- Swimming Pool or Hot Tub
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that swimming andor diving is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to chemical irritation, impact injuries from diving or jumping into the pool, electrocution, entrapment, and drowning and DEATH. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN.
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the swimming pool.
- Use of Shoreline or Dock
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the shoreline area or dock can be dangerous, and that swimming and other water recreation is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH including but not limited to drowning and hypothermia. Access to the shoreline area and use of the dock may be hazardous due to water temperature or conditions and the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of or access to the shoreline or dock and swimming or other use of the water. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use of personal flotation devices as needed. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when near the shoreline, on the dock, or in the water.
- 3. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Renters party.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0-0 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 1-3 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 1-3 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 1-3 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 1-3 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 1-3 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager South Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- CHECK-IN TIME Homes will be ready by 400 pm. Occupancy is not available until property is declared ready by agent. No exceptions to this policy will be made. We will make every effort to have all properties prepared for your arrival but we cannot guarantee it. Upon arrival to the island, please call our office at 843 842-3006 so we can check on the status of your unit and can get your phone number to call you when it becomes available.
- CAR PASSES Car GateParking Passes are limited to the number of bedrooms in the property. There is a weekly fee for passes when staying in a plantation subject to change without notice. Arrangements need to be made in advance for the number of car passes needed. Additional fees will be charged if duplicate passes have to be provided. If you pick up all the assigned passes, be aware you will need to meet guests outside plantation gates or leave them at the rental office for pick up. Please note During the Sea Pines Heritage Classic, gate and parking passes are limited- check with reservationist on specific properties.
- AMENITIES Community amenities, including but not limited to PoolSpa Closures, Elevators, Health Facilities, and Pest Control are the responsibility of the Plantation and complex. Property Manager South Carolina cannot guarantee community amenities.
- TRUST ACCOUNT AGREEMENT I acknowledge that my rental payment will be placed in an interest-bearing trust account. I acknowledge my right to ownership in the interest earned on such funds held for by benefit, but relinquish the right of ownership and authorize Property Manager South Carolina LLC to retain any and all interest that might be earned from such funds.
- DOG FRIENDLY If you have rented a dog friendly property in Palmetto Dunes, please keep in mind that Palmetto Dunes has a two 2 dog allowance per rental property only if dog friendly. If you exceed this allowance, you are subject to fines andor tickets.