Brooklyn Meadows - The Equestry Inn
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Boasting vaulted ceilings and tasteful decor, this quaint, secluded getaway is perfect for a change of scenery with the family. Set on a 40 acre equestrian estate, this darling home features a wellequipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, indoor and outdoor dining tables, and an inviting living area with comfortable seating and a flatscreen TV. Brew up a cup of coffee and step out into the furnished sunroom to enjoy plenty of natural light no matter the season. And thanks to the complimentary internet access and the desk and chair in the front room, it’s easy to deal with any remote work or schooling you may have while away from home. If you want to get out and explore, the estate offers seven acres of wooded trails, pastures occupied by grazing horses, and a lovely pond.
This amazing property is located just minutes away from historic downtown Berlin and the iconic boardwalk of Ocean City....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 17
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Rental Guest understands that we will accept families, couples and responsible adults 25 and over. You will certify that you have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations if not, you will be asked to leave with no refund. Any noise complaints will be dealt with on an individual basis. Any use of the rental property for a purpose other than residential use for a family vacation must be approved by Property Manager.
- POOL ANDOR HOT TUB, AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- This Pool andor Hot Tub Liability Acknowledgment this Acknowledgment is hereby incorporated as part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement VRA entered into between Property Manager, LLC the Company for the owner the Owner of the vacation rental property subject of the VRA such home, the Vacation Home, and the renters of the Vacation Home the primary renter, together with all individuals renting the Vacation Home with the primary renter, collectively the Renters.
- The Renters understand that the use of the swimming pool andor hot tub, and use of the exercise equipment at the Vacation Home can be dangerous, and that personal injury and death can occur. The Renters agrees to assume full responsibility to warn all individuals, including but not limited to any guests, family members and invitees, as necessary about these dangers and to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid personal injury.
- THE RENTERS AGREE TO USE THE POOL ANDOR HOT TUB, AND EXERCISE EQUIPMENT AT THE RENTERS OWN RISK, AND FURTHER AGREE TO HOLD THE OWNER AND THE COMPANY HARMLESS FROM ANY ACCIDENTS OR PERSONAL INJURIES TO THE RENTERS FAMILY MEMBERS, GUESTS, INVITEES AND LICENSEES ARISING FROM SUCH USE. ADDITIONALLY, THE RENTERS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY THE OWNER AND THE COMPANY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTERS FAMILY MEMBERS, GUESTS, INVITEES OR LICENSEES THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE POOL ANDOR HOT TUB. THE RENTERS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND THE COMPANY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES.
- This Acknowledgment will be governed by the laws specified in the VRA. SIGNATURE PAGE FOLLOWS
- Understood and agreed to this day of , . For and on behalf of the Renters
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.