Make your next trip to the Florida Keys the best one yet with this Key Colony beach home, which offers a Cabana Club membership, access to a private beach, and private 35-foot dock for the ideal Florida vacation.
This canal-side home is perfect for boaters and fans of watersports, with easy access to scuba diving, snorkeling, and sport fishing! Back on dry land, you can enjoy a few rounds at the Key Colony Beach Golf Course, or visit the private beach or the local Cabana Club.
Island-themed decor and cozy furniture invite guests to get nice and comfortable on the living room’s leather couches. Flip on the flatscreen cable TV and enjoy your favorite DVD, or use the stereo for some light background music.
Modern appliances and cookware make the kitchen a great space for meal prep! Guests can chow down at the indoor table for six, nearby breakfast bar, or outdoor balcony by the gas grill. Don’t...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: 25230-64748 - Monroe County Business Tax Receipt
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Dear Guest -
- We are excited to extend a warm welcome to our Key Colony Beach community. Please consider the following:
- Please be advised that this unit has a strict age limit. Guests under 25 years of age must be accompanied by an individual over the age limit. Our local Key Colony Beach Team will monitor compliance with the rental policies and respond promptly to complaints.
- This is a strictly non-smoking home. A fee of $1,000.00 will be charged for smoking inside the home in order to clean and deodorize the home.
- Please note that there will be a $50.00 charge for each lost key.
- There are separate bins for garbage and recycling - please go green and keep your garbage and recycling separate. Placing garbage in the recycle bins will result in a fee of $150.00 for the removal of the garbage.
- The above-mentioned fees will be charged at the guest???s expense. We appreciate your consideration.
- Key Colony Beach asks that guests take note of the city ordinances while visiting. Ordinances and fines are as follows;
- It shall be unlawful for any person to make or continue, or cause to be made or continued, any excessive, disturbing,
- unnecessary or unusually loud noise, or any noise which annoys, disturbs, injures or endangers the comfort, repose, health,
- peace or safety of other persons within the city. (This includes, but is not limited to, the discharge of fireworks.
- Sparklers are permitted.) Applies 24/7. City Code 10-2,3 Fine = $500.00
- The vacation rental maximum occupancy load is 1 person per 200 square feet gross floor area (excluding garages, carports, screen
- rooms & storage areas) or 10 persons, whichever is less. The average duplex capacity is four people (children of all ages included).
- City Code 9-20,2 Fine = $500.00
- Garbage must be in cans with lids or heavy ply refuse bag securely tied or sealed. Refuse bags shall not be placed for collection before
- 4 pm on day preceding collection. Garbage cans shall not be placed out for collection before noon on day preceding collection and shall
- be removed from street to proper location within 24 hours. If not done, city personnel will place in proper location for a service fee each
- time. City Code 7-5,6,7 Fine = $50.00
- GARBAGE & TRASH PICK UP TUESDAY & SATURDAY EARLY AM
- RECYCLING PICK UP TUESDAY EARLY AM
- LANDSCAPE DEBRIS PICK UP WEDNESDAY AM
- Littering is prohibited on land or into the water. City Code 7-12 Fine = $250.00
- City Street Speed Limit 25 mph. City Code 17-1 Per Florida Statutes
- Animals at large are prohibited???all animals must be leashed. Animals are not permitted to defecate on other than pet owner???s property
- without immediate removal of defecation. Maximum of 2 pets permitted. City code 4-6,10 Fine = $50.00
- Only one recreational vehicle, boat, utility, personal watercraft trailer or trailer of any type may be parked within the property boundaries
- per dwelling unit. Owner of trailer must be owner/renter of property. (Temporary boat trailer parking MAY BE available in the
- designated area off 8th Street for a fee paid at City Hall.) City Code 5-80/6-59 Fine =$50.00 per day
- A vehicle or trailer parked on a vacant lot must be registered in the name of the owner of the vacant lot. All other parking on the vacant
- lot is prohibited. LDR 101-55(3) City Code 5-80 Fine = $50.00
- Boat trailers, motorhomes, recreational vehicles, commercial vehicles, etc., may not extend over or be parked on any right-of-way.
- Right-of-way is 20ft. from the center line of the road (see survey stakes). Additional parking regulations apply to properties along the
- Causeway. City Code 5-82/LDR101-55 Fine = $50.00
- Every bicycle in use between sunset and sunrise shall be equipped with a white lamp on the front and a red lamp and reflector on the rear.
- F.S. 316.2065 (7) Fine = $64.50
- A bicycle rider or passenger who is under the age 16 years of age must wear a bicycle helmet. F.S. 316.2065(d) Fine = $64.50
- No vehicles, motorhomes, trailers, or campers may be used as a residence even for one night. LDR 101-55(3) Fine = $100.00
- Parking prohibited on 1st through 5th Streets and East Ocean Drive except with property owner permission. City Code 17-6 $30.00
- Living aboard a vessel is prohibited even for one night. City Code 5-15 Fine = $500.00
- Rafting of vessels prohibited. City Code 5-6 Fine = $50.00
- All watercraft must operate at IDLE SPEED/NO WAKE landward of the buoys located off the Atlantic Ocean and Vaca Cut shorelines
- and within all Key Colony Beach waterways. City Code 5-1 Fine = $500.00
- The overall boat length of any boat not to exceed the waterfront property lines available with the house. Overall boat length of a boat includes
- outboard motor in the tilt up position and pulpit and anchor. City Code 5-40 Fine = $100.00
- Diving and snorkeling prohibited 4 days prior to opening of mini-season until 10 days after opening of commercial season in navigable canals,
- marinas and within 300 feet of shoreline. City Code 5-11 Fine = $500.00
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.