Private Trendy Villa with Jacuzzi and Crystalline Pool
Just a 5-minute walk from the local village of Selva, where you can find an excellent selection of restaurants, supermarkets, cafes and shops giving villa Portal De Tramuntana is in the perfect location for those looking to experience a taste of traditional Mallorquin life. A weekly market takes place every Wednesday. With a rich history and beautiful rural location, Selva offers a great combination of culture, tranquility and traditional customs.
Big and luxurious, the property has been recently constructed in keeping with the traditional style, and making use of local materials. Split over two floors with four comfortable en-suite bedrooms, the house offers a space that is elegant and peaceful.
Distributed over two floors
• Main floor •
Reception area with spiral staircase to the first floor
Living room with L-shaped sofa seating 10, TV, gas fireplace and small...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- A security deposit is required in order to authorize the check in and will be paid 15 days prior your arrival date.
- The Ecotasa, a local tourist tax that came into force the 1st of July 2016, is to be applied in all tourist rentals. It is the owner's decision to charge this fee at the guests' arrival. The amount varies depending on the rental dates and can be up to 2,50€ per person per night and is not applied to guests under 16 years old. For further information, please check http://www.ecotasa.es/en-gb/
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property
- Pets are not allowed (unless this is confirmed during the booking process).
- Parties are not allowed